Welcome to Sumitra Foundation
Sumitra Foundation is a leading self-help organization of Central India established by a group of philanthropists in the year 1998 with its head office at Gwalior, MP and registered with the Government of MP vide Regn. No. 5312 u/s 44 of MP Society Regn. Act 1973.
- Ankit Bhargav (LL.B) 44 state Kick Boxing Competition.
- NSS Camp at Utila.
- Seminar on Genetic Cloning.
- The Winning Team at All India Moot Court Competition at Jodhpur.
- Fourth Annual Function of Mahatma Gandhi College of Law.
- Classical Recital at Annual Function.